exclusive partnership with Chapapría-Navarro&Asociados
Ask for information in: +34 96 692 78 13
+34 96 692 78 13
ask for
with no obligations
ask for information
do you need help?
see all

Urgent measures regarding housing and rent (BOE Royal Decree-law 21/2018)

With effect from December 19, 2018, was published in the BOE the Royal Decree-Law...

The Supreme Court establishes a new order for financial institutions

The Supreme Court establishes a new order to financial institutions, and that is...

frequent asked questions
see all

What should you do when you suffer a fall or have a car accident due to the poor condition of a street or highway?

1. Call a local police if you are on the street or a traffic policeman if it is a road to draw up a report on how the damage occurred and the reason for it. It is essential that they indicate the cause of the accident to initiate a...